Bryce catches up with UNCC’s head coach, Mark Price, as he gets ready for his third season leading the Charlotte 49ers. (more…)
Georgia tight end, Jeb Blazevich, discusses the challenge of Georgia being 8-0, leading the younger guys, proposing to his fiance, and his faith growing in college.
Greg Jennings is a former NFL wide receiver and 2x Pro Bowler who played from 2006-2015. He won a super bowl with the Packers. He is now an analyst with Fox Sports, an actor, and a family man.
Mark Schlereth Interview: NFL Analyst Discusses the Season, Leaving ESPN, and Loving People
Scott Hanson Interview: NFL RedZone, Fantasy Football, and the Prodigal Son
Clint Gresham Interview: Lessons Learned from Winning and Losing a Super Bowl with the Seattle Seahawks
Mark Speir Interview: Former ASU Assistant Coach and Current Head Coach at Western Carolina Shares Memories From App State Over Michigan
David Pollack Interview: ESPN College Football Analyst Shares How He’s Thankful for Suffering a Career-Ending Neck Injury (more…)
- On this special edition of the UNPACKIN’ it Podcast, Bryce Johnson talks about his recent Fantasy Football draft and explains why he plays Fantasy.
- He talks about his strategies and underrated players to draft, while describing how Fantasy Football has a deeper purpose in his life.
- Bryce also opens up about the very disappointing news he heard this week.
- He wraps up the show with a thought about the NFL’s “mindfulness training.”
- Thanks to our new ministry partner: www.uncommen.org
Justin Wren Interview: Professional MMA Fighter for Bellator MMA and Founder of Fight for the Forgotten