Greg Jennings is a former NFL wide receiver and 2x Pro Bowler who played from 2006-2015. He won a super bowl with the Packers. He is now an analyst with Fox Sports, an actor, and a family man.
- Greg explains what it’s like for him to watch football now that he’s retired
- Greg shares about becoming an NFL analyst
- Greg discusses how the transition away from the NFL has gone for him
- He tells us which NFL team has been most surprising this year
- He opens up about his faith and his relationship with Jesus
- He gives us some thoughts on what God has been teaching him recently